New Hair from EMO-tions

 New Hair from EMO-tions

Yep, I’m back with more stuff to show you. First up, Paradisis released a new lingerie set for Valentine’s Day. Ankhari’s been very busy with RL lately and hasn’t released much, but she did manage to make Diva.

I forgot to show it without the waist cincher and just the panties, but you can certainly wear it that way, too. The skin is another one that I picked up at the Knitting Circle sale at Pink Fuel last night. Pink Fuel’s skins are so purty! The pretty goth black nails (they have red hearts on them) is from Virtual/Insanity and they’re either on sale or free as a hunt gift. Honestly, there are so many hunts and Valentine’s sales, I can’t keep up with them all!

My second bit of news is that it’s new release day at EMO-tions. This week’s releases are a new group gift hair (previously blogged), and two new styles, each with a variation (so 4 new styles actually) – Chiara and Penny. Take a look.

This is the Chiara II (left) and Chiara III (right) styles. Chiara III has a section of hair pulled up with chains as accessories. It would be great for Gorean role players, I think. It also looks damned good on anyone else who wants a really long style. :) The dress is from Sassy Kitty Designs and is free in the Dark Katz Hunt. It also comes with a white top with a black “newsprint” design, hence the name – Newspapers Dress. It’s unusual and very sexy. (Note to self: I totally need to do a whole post on Sassy Kitty’s latest stuff.) Ok, more EMO-tions hair.

This one is Penny II in black and brown. It comes in other colors of course. I love wispy hair like this with lots of movement. If you’d like the style a little longer, then the original Penny is for you.

This is Penny in white and darkred – very nice. :) That cool bracelet is from Haus of Darcy (a/k/a HoD). I went there for a hunt and ended up buying several things. I honestly don’t remember if this was the hunt gift or something I bought. (I seriously need to start taking notes, huh?) You know that’s why stores join hunts, right? They hope you’ll find the gift and stay to shop a little. You’re welcome, HoD. :D

Well, I had another new hair to show you – a hunt gift. But on closer examination, the hair won’t be released for another month in the Diamond is Mine 2 Hunt. Sooooo, I’ll try to remember to post that when it’s time. Mirja of EMO-tions is way ahead in her workload it seems. (Good for her!)

So, I don’t think I’ll be back today, but I’ll most likely have something to show you tomorrow. Until then….

Happy hunting, gathering, shopping, etc. *mwah*!

Details:

No. 1:

Lingerie – Paradisis – Diva

Hair – ploom – Lola – Angelfood

Skin – Pink Fuel - Skye – Honey – Pink Pearl (dkbrow)

Nails – Virtual/Insanity – My Depraved Valentine Hunt – <3 Nails

Earrings – Lolapop! – Beating Heart Baby – Darks

Necklace – Lolapop! – Beating Heart Baby Necklace – Polka Dot

Boots – Patchwork Heart – Banded Ankle Boots – Lucky Chair

No. 2:

Outfit – Sassy Kitty Designs – Dark Katz Hunt – Newspapers Girl

Bracelet – DV8 – Tainted Love Hunt – Dark Spell Bracelet (female gift)

Bracelet – HoD – Fallen Bracelet

Skin – Nomine – Papillon – China – Opiate Opium (black lips)

Hair – EMO-tions – Chiara II, Chiara III, Penny, Penny II, as noted above

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog