Klaire Garnier emo hairstyles - blue hair is cute (facebook favorite EMO model 2011)

Klaire Garnier(Kitty Dork) emo hairstyles - blue hair is cute (facebook favorite EMO model 2011)
































































About Klaire : Heya, most people online will know me as 'Kitty Dork' it was a name that my boyfriend gave to me
I'm 17 but I do NOT act my age. I hate being this old, i wish i was 7 again, 7 was a good age to be.
I am a geek, i love computer games, I play Starcraft 2 and World of Warcraft and sometimes COD on computer. I prefer Xbox over PlayStation, I prefer Nintendo64 over them both.
Recently I am not really a 'hobbies' person, other than surfing. . 

I like the cold side of the pillow. 
I like you already. 

Today's society has made me hate the way I look. It is the reason for my constant hair and body modifications. It feels like I'm trapped in this vicious beauty pageant, and I can't escape. I am loud and confusing, but you'll learn to love me. 

I've learn't in my short life that there is no time to discriminate, hate every motherfucker that stands in your way! Hey, people are going to talk about you anyway, might as well give them something fun to say, and remember; You're no one until you’re talked about. 

I'll either intimidate or entertain you, most likely both. 
I have a natural gift I was born with, and that's to mess things right up.
I'm a very nice person, and will get along with people just fine, but I do have an opinion, and I will express it. 

I'm not Single. 

I am too clumsy, and don't know my left from right. I laugh too much and talk when I’m not supposed to. 
I have a problem with making decisions for myself, I also have a bad memory. 

I couldn't care less what you think of me, love me or hate me? 
Your call.
I can't get myself to trust, these days..who can you trust?
Yourself. 

Talk to me, I will talk back. 
But that doesn't mean I like you, and it doesn't mean there will be a second time. 

I want to meet someone who will waste my spare time, any takers? 


Klaire Garnier(Kitty Dork) emo hairstyles - blue hair is cute (facebook favorite EMO model 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog