Sad Emo wallpapers - The Next Generation Emo

Sad Emo wallpapers - The Next Generation Emo


We have all seen at the mall, at school and in the streets and parks of teenagers dressed in black, with strange haircuts and take a look depressed.

They are the generation that has the greatest part of any other generation have access to information like never before, have more "freedom" as they never before and is still depressed and tormented by suicidal thoughts.

They seem to be obsessed with everything that is connected to the death and misery. Her hair is covering half his face, love and the drilling of some of them are cutting their bodies with razor blades.

This is a new wave of teenagers, who are tomorrow's generation, has everything, but do not have anything. Most of them are depressed and antisocial they hear a certain type of music and the clothes and wear jewelry shaped skeleton.

To be an emo means to be separated from society and always sad. This is the definition of an emo teens have.

I wonder why now, when we are more civilized than we never lose our children and are looking at life with a pessimistic perception.

I remember as a child and later a teenager who was facing many problems and see many things without even dreaming of the possibility of having them. I still remember the little train on the shelves of the toy store and the car with remote control that I never had the opportunity to do it.

I remember my first love and I remember how much I suffered when I said it was just a game. I remember when my parents would tell me. "You can not have that thing"

I remember being hungry and thinking how well it will be to have only a small piece of meat. I remember dreaming of candy and gum, but I never remember being a teenager emo.

Do you know why? Because he never took things in my life, of course, I never thought that I deserve things. I always saw life as a nice challenge and I found solace and refuge in books.

There was only one moment I felt that perhaps more depressed than an emo, it was time he was mulling over my eternal destiny. I knew that life is more than what I saw, I knew something in me is yearning for something deeper than what you can grab with my hands and my mind, I was looking for the perfect love and perfect acceptance perfect relationship.

I heard many times about God and Christ Jesus, even I have a confession to a priest who promised me that my sins were forgiven, but I was still empty, still sad and depressed.

One day, when I was 15 I decided I want to do, in my mind was clear that there are only two ways: one is God, and the other was to end my life. Even now when I think of those times I dropped the tension and the importance of this decision and I realize how wonderful and amazing thing is my Lord Jesus Christ.

I was an emo ... Not arrayed like one of them, I was not performing and listening to the same music as one of them, but my heart was crying for love and understanding, my heart was desperate for love and satisfaction, my life needs a purpose that to live.

Why does this generation a generation emo?

Because they are saying that God does not exist and there is no eternal life, we are taking the word of God out of schools and out of your mind and soul. It is because we try to replace the love and understanding with money, cars and clothes and because they say that the material is more important than spiritual.

We made them emo !!!!!!!!!!!!

We took the last ray of hope, to mature before their time comes and we say that life is more than Hollywood and Bill Gates. We teach them to measure success in money and position and that the only way to be happy is to put God and others to one side, using them for their own benefits.

My dear children, there is no hope for you. Lord Jesus Christ has not changed. We could have change the Pledge of Allegiance, he could have taken prayer and Scripture out of their way, but Jesus Christ is alive and He really cares about you and love you with a genuine love and deep.

My tears are coming down as I write these words and from the bottom of my heart I pray for you to be happy, be happy and be optimistic and happy. I realize how blessed we are to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and in that permanent state of peace, joy and satisfaction.

It is a contradiction: we want to bring happiness to our children, but at the same time they take the means of happiness.

Please, stop ruining our young generation saying that immorality is well, telling them not need God to be happy. Please do not kill their souls to materialism, but give them hope and joy of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ.

My teenage son loved boy, or girl, if you read these lines you are in them, I encourage you to get out of his depression and darkness and see the "light that shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it", see our Lord Jesus Christ, who understands you and loves you like no one else does. Now see him, give their lives in His wounded hands and experience the freedom and joy of Heaven on Earth.

Today you can become a child of God. Stop being an emo! Being a new creature in Christ Jesus!




























































Sad Emo wallpapers - The Next Generation Emo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog